|[In progress] Battle fixes|
|Since there are a lot of bugs and moves being fixed in battle, I'll just list them here, so the Small Changes don't get flooded.|
Check this news post regularly to keep being up to date about battle.
- Accuracy of Ally Switch, Quick Guard, Clear Smog, After You, Coil, Quiver Dance, Magic Room, Telekinesis, Rage Powder, Autotomize, Wonder Room, Power Split, Guard Split, Wide Guard, Hone Claws, Shell Smash, Heal Pulse, Shift Gear, Reflect Type, Bestow, Work Up and Cotton Guard has been fixed (none in these list can miss).
- Max. PP of Drain Punch, Future Sight, Hi Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance and Thrash has been fixed (all 10).
- The visual PP bug of Outrage, Trash and Petal Dance has been fixed.
- The HP of the target going down to 0 when pressing Next fast shouldn't occur anymore.
- Hi Jump Kick won't take recoil anymore when not missed.
- The text of Fake Out not being used the first turn has been slightly changed.
- The confused status will be unset after switching now.
- Status changes will not occur anymore when not effective.
- Moves like Fly and Dig shouldn't have the "infinite missing"-bug anymore when used on a PokĂ©mon on which the attack is not effective.
- Quiver Dance won't do damage anymore.
- Toxic always induces bad poison now.
- Poison Fang doesn't flinch anymore, and has a 30% chance of badly poisoning the target now.
- Poison Jab and Poison Tail don't flinch anymore, and have a 30% chance of poisoning the target now.
- Shell Smash has been fixed.
- Punishment has been fixed.
- Sleep Talk has been fixed.
- Snore has been fixed.
- Leech Seed has also been fixed.
- Psywave should be working now.
- Safeguard should also be working now.
- Perish Song has been fixed.
- Substitute should also be fixed.
- Haze has been fixed.
- Venoshock has also been fixed.
- Future Sight should be fixed too.
- Flail and Reversal have been fixed.
- Jump Kick is working now too.
Click here to see older battle fixes!